The fast and fun way to browse singles. Encounters is our introduction game. We’ll show you a snapshot of a profile, you decide whether or not they’re for you, and if you give them the thumbs up, we’ll let them know!
We have a community of thousands of busy professionals all seeking similar. Our Diary feature is a great way to share your thoughts and experiences, and find out how others are getting on too.
Dating On The Go
Our mobile app is perfect for busy professionals. With easy registration and user-friendly design, you can use Find Me Professional Singles wherever you are. You can search, update your profile, check your messages and chat straight from your mobile.
We have a UK based team of highly trained online dating safety experts who work around the clock to keep our sites scammer free. We moderate all our member profiles and our moderation and anti-fraud teams are the best in the business at what they do.
Who’s Single In Your Area? Search your local area and find single professionals near you! View their profile and photos and then say ‘Hi!’! We have over 742,000 professional singles on our site! Find that special person today!
Set up a FREE basic profile now, then take 5 minutes to complete your full details. It is completely free to join, add your photo and create your own personal profile page. It costs nothing to send a wink to anyone you fancy and use search to find other singles in your area. You can even send a free introduction to members.
Join our online dating community and find matches local to you!
If you’re a busy professional, it can be hard to find like-minded people outside your workplace, or even the time to invest in your personal life. We also know you don’t want to waste time trawling through a million unsuitable profiles, of people that don’t match your ideals, drive or ambitions. So with you in mind we created this site solely for men and women in the following fields:
Accounting, Advertising, Media, Consultants, Designers, Medical, Executives, Finance, Legal, Management, Political & Government, Scientists, Researchers, Education and Technical professions.
When you join you will only find and be contacted by people in these categories of work. Search our personals and find other professional singles looking for friendship, romance or maybe something more! It’s completely anonymous, safe, secure, confidential and free to join, so what are you waiting for? Register now and join our professional dating community!
Meet some of our latest members…
We Check All Our Member Profiles For Authenticity
Our members are real life people who want to chat and date. We verify all accounts to save you time, and keep you safe. Our Moderation Team work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure you’re chatting in a friendly, safe environment.
Find Me Professional Singles Is Free To Join!
Sign up today and start your dating journey, then upgrade to find love using our site’s advanced features!
We are an online dating service strictly for dating professionals. Maybe you’re a single professional seeking companionship, friendship or something more. Use our advanced site features to search for free among thousands of our single professionals who use this site.
Our site cuts down the time it takes to find other single professionals, so you can get to meet and date faster. We know that it’s hard for professionals to find love outside the 9-5; that’s why our online professional dating service is free to search – for those single professionals who are looking for love, friendship and more.
Safe & Secure
Our network has one of the lowest incidences of scammers and fraudsters in the industry, thanks to our moderation team, that review every new profile, picture and first message. This level of profile checking removes over 99% of non-genuine members from the site…and we’re working on the other 1% too!
Our Lifestyle Dating Sites
No matter what you’re looking for in a person, Find Me Singles has a dating site just for you!
See more of our Lifestyle Dating Sites
If you’re looking for a site with singles that specifically suit your lifestyle, life stage or goals, visit one of our dating sites that can provide a dating experience just for you. No matter what you’re looking for from a date, Find Me Singles has a dating site for you. Whether you’re a professional, over 40, over 60, gay, sporty, Christian or divorced, you can find people matching what you’re looking for.